Monday, July 6, 2009

Sweet Broccoli Salad

Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamins. It also is a great cancer fighting vegetable. I happen to love Broccoli. I do like to add variety in its flavor, so I came up with this light and tasty way it can be enjoyed. I am constantly watching the overall calorie count of a dish so I like to use Hellmanns light mayonnaise and Splenda brown sugar. You can definitely us regular Hellmanns mayonnaise and light brown sugar. Start off with three Broccoli heads. Wash and cut off all the stems.
Add 1 large beefsteak tomato sliced into wedges. Add 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Mix together in a separate bowl, 3/4 cup of Mayonnaise ¼ cup of Splenda brown sugar.
Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve. 6 servings
Points per serving 6
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment